There are thousands of tools out there, each based on a different model of leadership and organizational effectiveness. We like to say that “all models are wrong…some prove useful.” And indeed, we have found that some tools and models are extremely useful for promoting meaningful conversations, pointing out blind spots, and challenging individual and groups to consider new perspectives.
Our favorite tools include:
- The SOAR Program (*Registration now open for our 2017 SOAR Leadership Retreat!)
- The Leadership Circle Profile 360
- The Team Conversational Norms Diagnostic
- The Leader Network Diagnostic
- The Enneagram Personality Framework
- The Emotional & Social Competence Inventory (ESCI) 360
- The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) Assessment Suite
- The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory
We have substantial experience and expertise in developing custom leadership and staff development programs, including mentoring programs, for organizations. In addition to designing programs for clients, we often serve as advisors to internal consultants and program managers, providing insights into best and promising practices across sectors. Contact us to discuss your program development needs.
We are especially excited to part of the launch team for a new program that has demonstrated remarkable results in its first year – SOAR.